This website is written and edited by Emma Vanstone on behalf of Wild Sparks Enterprises Ltd. For questions about this blog, please see our Contact Page.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owners of this blog are compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Science Sparks takes no responsibility for any injuries received as a result of trying our investigations and experiments. We advise that children should be supervised at all times, especially for the kitchen science experiments.
I usually let you have any of the blog content, but please ask first. If I find my activities copied on your site, I will contact the relevant authorities and request that your site is taken down. Plagerism is not tolerated.
Like many other Web sites, www.science-sparks.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Are part of our commenting system so that you don’t have to always enter you details
- Collect data as part of Google Analytics so that we can see who has visited our website
DoubleClick DART cookies
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to Science Sparks and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense
- Yahoo Ads
- Handpicked Media
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Note: on occasion Science Sparks will share an affiliate link with you – usually to Amazon books or craft supplies, that have been used on Science Sparks . On those occasions should you purchase the item through the affiliate link, I will receive a small percentage of the sale, which helps cover running costs of this site.