The Big Book of Kids Activities: 500 Projects That Are The Bestest, Funnest Ever is now available to preorder!
This monster book has 500 brilliant kids activities sure to keep kids entertained all year long. My contribution to this immense book is a couple of chapters on space science experiments taken from This IS Rocket Science.
The Big Book of Kids Activities: 500 Projects That Are the Bestest, Funnest Ever , is perfect for parents, grandparents and babysitters looking for new ways to entertain kids for hours on end.
With outdoor and indoor activities plus tips for adjusting each one according to your child’s age, you’ll have an almost never-ending supply of activities that will keep your children laughing and learning―no television needed.
What’s in the book?
THE BIG BOOK OF KID ACTIVITIES is divided into 4 parts and 19 subsections:
- Super Fun Crafts
- Other Moldables
- Boredom Busters
- Learning Games
- Teamwork and Strategy
- Fantastic Reading
- Amazing Writing Adventures
- Make Math Fun!
- Magical Music, Art and Going Global
- The Best Science Experiments
- Science Games
- Rocket Science
- Space Exploration
- Backyard Activities
- Beetles, Bugs and More
- Salamanders, Snakes, Lizards, Toads, Oh My!
- Birds, Birds, and More Birds
- Flowers, Mosses, Ferns and Fun
- Backyard Ecology
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Holly Homer, Jamie Harrington, Brittanie Pyper, Rachel Miller, Colleen Kessler, Emma Vanstone, Amanda Boyarshinov, Kim Vij and Tonya Staab have founded some of the most popular kids’ activities blogs, published bestselling books and have been featured on the Today show, Good Morning America and in the Wall Street Journal. They live across the United States and the UK.
Special Preorder Bonus
Preorder to receive a brilliant 100+ page pack of free printables, including…
- 12 Month Play Calendar
- Gummy Bear Science Journal
- Backyard Nature Hunt Journal
- Gardening Journal
- Mealworm Science Journal
- Kids Cooking Conversion Chart
- Kids Best Craft Supply Must-Have List
- Printable Matching Game
- Colorful Playdough Mats
- Slime Coloring Pages
and lots more!
HOW DO I GET THE BIG BOOK OF KIDS ACTIVITIES BONUS BUNDLE?
It is super easy! Just follow these steps:
- Pre-order The Big Book of Kids Activities anywhere it is being sold. Here are a few places we know that you can find it: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, BAM!, Book Depository, IndieBound
- Snap a picture of the receipt or grab the receipt number of of it and send proof of purchase to: [email protected]
- Watch your email for your digital copy of The Big Book of Kids Printables!
Last Updated on April 26, 2021 by Emma Vanstone